Data Science online training at HDFSTutorial will make you an expert in Data Science, Machine Learning Algorithms like K-Means Clustering, Decision Trees, Random Forest, Naive Bayes using R and/or Python. You’ll master the concepts of Statistics, Time Series, Text Mining and an introduction to Deep Learning.Harvard University says- “Data scientist still the sexiest job of the 21st century” and using HdfsTutorial’s program you’ll master it.
Is data scientist still the sexiest job of the 21st century
- desktopAs per KDnuggets, the industry will need over 1 Million Data Scientist by 2018KDnuggets
- desktopOver 50,000+ MNCs are using Data insightsto take business decisions
- desktopAs per PayScale.com, Data Scientists earns around USD 113K per year
- desktopForbes says, Data Scientists uses analytical insights to drive business strategies analytical insights drive business strategies
Why Learn Data Science From HDFSTutorial?
HDFSTutorial is a leading online training provider worldwide on the leading and latest technologies and business processes. Here are some of the unique features of HDFSTutorial Data Science online training course.
- laptopInstructor-led Sessions- 24 hrs of instructor-led online training on weekend/weekdays.
- briefcaseReal-life Case Studies- You will be working on many real-time projects and case studies
- dollarPlacement assistance- We will help you with resume preparation and 100% placement assistance.
- tasksAssignments- With every class, you will receive assignments which will be discussed in the next class
- question24 x 7 Expert Support- You can get your technical problems and doubts resolved 24×7
- forumbeeSupport Forum- Ask your doubts related to course and career and get experts’ advice
- life-bouyLifetime Access- HdfsTutorial’s LMS will allow you to access class presentations, quizzes, installation guide & class recordings for life-time.
- certificateCertification- After course completion, you’ll be awarded HdfsTutorial Power BI certificate which you can show and share to increase your chance to land the job.
- calendar-times-oFlexible Schedule- Select the timing as per your requirements
The HdfsTutorial’s Power BI online training course is job oriented. It has been developed by considering the industry needs and candidates’ expectations.
About the Power BI Online Training Course
The Power BI online course has been designed by the industry experts of Power BI. All the trainers have rich IT experience and are working since long in the industry on Power BI and related technologies. They also possess wide teaching experience and will help you with the industry projects and requirements.
HdfsTutorial’s Power BI online training course will make you expert in the Microsoft’s Power BI data visualization tool. You will be working on different projects to understand how to take business decisions based on the data.
The course will begin by explaining the architecture and components of Power BI along with Power Query and Power Pivot. You will learn Data Visualization with Power BI Desktop, Power View, and Power Map.
You’ll see how companies are using Power BI to visualize their data and how their existing data is helping them to take business decision for growth. You will also be introduced to the Power BI Administration areas for deployment of files and building dashboards in the Power BI Website.
At the end of the HdfsTutorial’s Power BI training course, you will be presented a certificate which will show you as a Power BI expert. Our certificate is recommended by many companies.
- HdfsTutorial’s Power BI online training course’s main objective is to make you Power BI expert. After completing this course, you will be able to-
- •Work on Power BI, Power Pivot, Power View, Power Map •Get through Power Query•Create dashboards on Power BI Desktop •Work on DAX •Use Data Visualization to find business decisions•State Power BI Q&A and Data insights•Develop Custom Visualizations and dashboards•Work through Power BI Embedded•Work on Power BI with SSRS Reports with migrations•Work around Power BI Administration•Advice the solution of technologies and work related to Power BI in any form
Why Learn Power BI?
Microsoft’s Power BI helps companies to visualize their data and help them to take the business decision in favor of company’s growth. The tool is mainly used by Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Data Scientists and Managers to describe the use of goals of data.
It provides interactive visualizations with self-service business intelligence capabilities, where end users can create reports and dashboards by themselves, without having to depend on any information from technology staff or database administrator.
Over 50k+ MNCs spread across 185+ countries are using Power BI as their data visualization tool. These companies include TCS, Deloitte, EY, PWC, CTS, Accenture, etc. among 50,000+ companies.
Who should take this Training?
HdfsTutorial’s Power BI online training course has been developed for anyone who wants to enter the data field. They can be from Big data, Data Analytics, Data Science fields. The roles can include but not limited to-
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Statisticians and Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Project Managers
What are the prerequisites for taking this Training Course?
You don’t need any prior knowledge and experience of any other language or technologies to take this course.
- Projects/Real-Time Case Studies
Introduction to Power BI, Power Pivot, Power View, Power map
- Introduction to SSBI
- SSBI Tools
- What is Power BI?
- Power BI – Flow of Activity
- Building Blocks of Power BI
- Power BI – Primary Tools: Power Pivot, Power Query, Power View, Power Map, Power Q&A, Power BI Desktop
- Hands-on exercises and projects on Module 1 with daily assignments
Module 2: Power BI Desktop
- Installation of Power BI Desktop
- Data Sources and Connections
- Connect to Data in Power BI Desktop
- How to use Query Editor in Power BI
- Advanced Data Changes and Transformation
- Views in Power BI Desktop
- Modelling Data – Manage Data Relationship, Create Calculated Columns, Optimize Data Models
- Hands-on exercise and projects on Module 2 with daily assignments
Module 3: Data Analysis Expression (DAX)
- What is DAX and how to use it?
- Data Types in DAX
- Calculation Types
- DAX Functions: Date and Time, Time Intelligence, Information, Logical, Mathematical, Statistical, Text, Aggregate
- Measures in DAX
- Table Relationships and DAX
- Hands-on exercise and projects on Module 3 with daily assignments
Module 4: Data Visualization
- Why Data Visualization
- Practices for Data Visualization
- How to use Visual in Power BI
- Reports in Power BI
- Charts in Power BI (Scatter, Waterfall, Funnel)
- Map Visualizations
- Gauges and Single Number Cards
- R Visuals in Power BI
- Hands-on exercise and projects on Module 4 with daily assignments
Module 5: Data Insights
- Power BI Dashboard
- Dashboard vs Reports
- Creating a Dashboard
- Dashboard Tiles and attributes
- Pinning Tiles
- Quick Insights with Power BI
- Power BI Publisher for Excel
- Hands-on exercise and projects on Module 5 with daily assignments
Module 6: Advanced Visualizations
- What Are Custom Visuals and why required?
- Office Store
- Downloading Custom Visuals
- Importing Custom Visuals in Power BI Report
- KPI Visuals
- Data Binding in Power BI
- Hands-on exercise and projects on Module 6 with daily assignments
Module 7: How to embed Power BI dashboards
- Power BI Embedded Conceptual Model
- Workspace Collection
- Adding Power BI content to a Workspace
- Application Authentication Tokens
- Parts of Power BI embedded – REST API
- Power BI Embedding without an Embed Token
- Power BI Embedding with an Embed Token
- Hands-on exercise and projects on Module 7 with daily assignments
Module 8: Integration and Power BI Administration
- Data Gateways
- Content packs
- Power BI Report Server
- Hands-on exercise and projects on Module 8 with daily assignments
Projects & Real-Time Case Studies
You will be working on industry projects which will help you become an expert in Power BI. Here are the few projects you will work.
- Insurance claim of a health insurance company [Insurance Domain]
- Finding insight from the sales data and analyzing the sales trend [Retail Domain]
- Wellness dashboard and finding the health trend based on medical analysis [Health Domain]
- HR and Payroll dashboarding [HR & Payroll Domain]
- Finding the vertical category analysis of an e-commerce company [E-commerce Domain]
How can I get certification from HdfsTutorial?
After the completion of the course, your performance and projects will be evaluated by the experts of the HdfsTutorial team. After that, you will get the HdfsTutorial Power BI certificate which you can show in your resume.
What If I Missed a Live Class?
We provide the free access to our LMS which consists of the recording of the live class. You can check that video to catch the class. Also, we have other batches going on where you can attend and cover the missed part.
Can I Get Placement Assistance?
HdfsTutorial is committed to getting your dream job and our dedicated team will help you get the one. We provide 100% placement assistance. Once your course is 70% complete, our team will start working on your resume and interviews.
Who are all the Instructors?
All our instructors are highly qualified, highly experienced, and have great teaching experience. Most of our instructors are an architect and they share the real-time and actual problem faced by the employees.
What About Support & Quires?
HdfsTutorial provides 24×7 support through email and forum. You can email us your questions/doubts on Info@hdfstutorial.com and our team will resolve your query in 24 hours. And this support is completely free.
Do you Provide Business/Corporate Training?
Yes, we also provide corporate training. If you are looking for the same, please email us at Info@hdfstutorial.com.
Reviews From Our Earlier Students
I was working as a BA and wanted to learn Power BI to enhance my skills and switch the job. I can say, the HdfsTutorial team provided an amazing working overview of Power BI.
Got trained from HdfsTutorial and now I am working as a Power BI developer successfully. Thanks to the team of HdfsTutorial.