Apache Spark and Scala online training at HdfsTutorial will make you an expert in Apache Spark and Scala which is way faster than Hadoop. The Apache Spark and Scala online training course has been designed considering the industry needs and Cloudera Certified Associate Spark Hadoop Developer Certification Exam CCA175.You will be learning the programming language Scala and working on Spark. Also, the course is equipped with a number of industry projects which will help you land a job quickly.
Certified Associate Spark Hadoop Developer Certification Exam CCA175
- desktopAs Per Forbes, Apache Spark has overtaken Hadoop as most active open source Big Data Platform. It is also faster than Hadoop.
- desktopAlmost all the companies are now using Apache Spark for their big data analysis.
- desktopAs per Indeed, an Apache Spark professional earns around USD 108K per year
- desktopHuge shortage of Apache Spark professional in the industry
Why Learn Apache Spark and Scala From HDFSTutorial?
HDFSTutorial is a leading online training provider worldwide on the leading and latest technologies and business processes. Here are some of the unique features of HDFSTutorial Apache Spark online training course.
- laptopInstructor-led Sessions- 24 hrs of instructor-led online training on weekend/weekdays.
- briefcaseReal-life Case Studies- You will be working on many real-time projects and case studies
- dollarPlacement assistance- We will help you with resume preparation and 100% placement assistance.
- tasksAssignments- With every class, you will receive assignments which will be discussed in the next class
- question24 x 7 Expert Support- You can get your technical problems and doubts resolved 24×7
- forumbeeSupport Forum- Ask your doubts related to course and career and get experts’ advice
- life-bouyLifetime Access- HdfsTutorial’s LMS will allow you to access class presentations, quizzes, installation guide & class recordings for life-time.
- certificateCertification- After course completion, you’ll be awarded HdfsTutorial Apache Spark and Scala certificate which you can show and share to increase your chance to land the job.
- calendar-times-oFlexible Schedule- Select the timing as per your requirements
The HdfsTutorial’s Apache Spark online training course is job oriented. It has been developed by considering the industry needs and candidates’ expectations.
About the Apache Spark Online Training Course
The Apache Spark online training course has been designed by the industry experts of Apache Spark and Scala. All the trainers have rich IT experience and are working since long in the industry on Apache Spark and other Big Data related technologies. They also possess wide teaching experience and will help you with the industry projects and requirements.
HdfsTutorial’s Apache Spark and Scala online training course will make you expert in the Apache Spark and Scala language and framwork. You will be working on different projects to understand how to take business decisions based on the data.
The course will begin by explaining the architecture and components of Spark and Scala along with the advance components of Apache Spark. You will learn about RDDs, different APIs, which Spark offers such as Spark Streaming, MLlib, Clustering, and Spark SQL.
You’ll see how companies are using Power BI to visualize their data and how their existing data is helping them to take business decision for growth. You will also be introduced to the Power BI Administration areas for deployment of files and building dashboards in the Power BI Website.
At the end of the HdfsTutorial’s Apache Spark training course, you will be presented a certificate which will show you as a Power BI expert. Our certificate is recommended by many companies.
This course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful Spark and Hadoop Developer and would help to clear the CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer (CCA175) Examination.
RDDs, different APIs, which Spark offers such as Spark Streaming, MLlib, Clustering, and Spark SQL
- HdfsTutorial’s Apache Spark online training course’s main objective is to make you Power BI expert. After completing this course, you will be able to-
- 1. Understanding Spark and programming in Scala2. Comparison between Spark and Hadoop3. Deploying high-speed processing on Big Data4. Cluster deployment of Apache Spark5. Deploying Python, Java and Scala applications in Apache Spark6. Learn concepts of distributed processing and Storm Architecture7. Storm Topology, Logic Dynamics, and Components8. Learn about Trident Filter, Spouts and Functions9. Using Storm for real-time analytics10. Types of analysis including batch analysis
- 11. Many industry level real-time projects and interview preparation
Understanding Spark and programming in ScalaComparison between Spark and HadoopDeploying high-speed processing on Big DataCluster deployment of Apache SparkDeploying Python, Java and Scala applications in Apache SparkLearn concepts of distributed processing and Storm ArchitectureStorm Topology, Logic Dynamics, and ComponentsLearn about Trident Filter, Spouts and FunctionsUsing Storm for real-time analyticsTypes of analysis including batch analysis
Why Learn Power BI?
Apache Spark is another tool to analyze and process the big data. It is said that very soon it will overcome Hadoop as the speed of processing is quite faster. In the very short span of time, Apache Spark has become the top level open source project of Apache Foundation to analyze Big Data.
If you look at the JD of any big data related openings, Spark and Scala are the most required expertise you will find. Scala is the language used for Spark and is widely used.
Over 50k+ MNCs spread across 185+ countries are using Apache Spark as their Big Data analysis framework. These companies include TCS, Deloitte, EY, PWC, CTS, Accenture, etc. among 50,000+ companies.
Who should take this Training?
HdfsTutorial’s Apache Spark online training course has been developed for anyone who wants to enter the big data and analytics field. They can be from Big data, Data Analytics, Data Science fields. The roles can include but not limited to-
- Developers and Architects
- BI /ETL/DW professionals
- Senior IT Professionals
- Testing professionals
- Mainframe professionals
- Big Data enthusiasts
- Software Architects, Engineers and Developers
- Data Scientists and Analytics professionals
Developers and Architects BI /ETL/DW professionals Senior IT Professionals Testing professionals Mainframe professionals Freshers Big Data enthusiasts Software Architects, Engineers and Developers Data Scientists and Analytics professionals
What are the prerequisites for taking this Training Course?
You don’t need any prior knowledge and experience of any other language or technologies to take this course. But a little knowldge about any programming language will be an added advantages.
- Projects/Real-Time Case Studies
- 10th Tab
Introduction to Scala for Apache Spark
- What is Scala?
- Why Scala for Spark?
- Scala in other frameworks
- Introduction to Scala REPL
- Basic Scala operations
- Variable Types in Scala
- Control Structures in Scala
- Foreach loop, Functions and Procedures
- Collections in Scala- Array
- ArrayBuffer, Map, Tuples, Lists, and more
- Handson excercises and projects on Module-1 along with daily assignments
Module 2: Functional Programming in Scala
- Class in Scala
- Getters and Setters
- Custom Getters and Setters
- Properties with only Getters
- Auxiliary Constructor and Primary Constructor
- Extending a Class
- Overriding Methods
- Traits as Interfaces and Layered Traits
- Functional Programming
- Higher Order Functions
- Anonymous Functions and more
- Hands-on exercise and projects on Module 2 with daily assignments
Module 3: Overview of Big Data and Hadoop
- What is Big Data?
- Big Data Customer Scenarios
- Limitations and Solutions of Existing Data Analytics Architecture with Uber Use Case
- How Hadoop Solves the Big Data Problem
- What is Hadoop?
- Hadoop’s Key Characteristics
- Hadoop Ecosystem and HDFS
- Hadoop Core Components
- Rack Awareness and Block Replication
- HdfsTutorial’s VM Tour
- YARN and Its Advantage
- Hadoop Cluster and Its Architecture
- Hadoop: Different Cluster Modes
- Data loading using Sqoop
- Hands-on exercise and projects on Module 3 with daily assignments
Module 4: Apache Spark Framework
- Big Data Analytics with Batch & Real-Time Processing
- Why Spark is needed?
- What is Spark?
- How Spark Differs from Its Competitors?
- Spark at eBay
- Spark’s Place in Hadoop Ecosystem
- Spark Components & its Architecture
- Running Programs on Scala IDE & Spark Shell
- Spark Web UI
- Configuring Spark Properties
- Hands-on exercise and projects on Module 4 with daily assignments
Module 5: Working with RDD
- Challenges in Existing Computing Methods
- Probable Solution & How RDD Solves the Problem
- What is RDD? RDD’s Functions and Transformations with Actions?
- Data Loading and Saving Through RDDs
- Key-Value Pair RDDs and Other Pair RDDs
- RDD Lineage
- RDD Persistence
- Word Count Program Using RDD Concepts
- RDD Partitioning & How It Helps Achieve Parallelization
- Hands-on exercise and projects on Module 5 with daily assignments
Module 6: Spark SQL and Data Frames
- Need for Spark SQL
- What is Spark SQL?
- Spark SQL Architecture
- SQL Context in Spark SQL
- Data Frames & Datasets
- Interoperating with RDDs
- JSON and Parquet File Formats
- Loading Data through Different Sources
- Hands-on exercise and projects on Module 5 with daily assignments